Quick Updates from Digital Inspiration - Part II



This is Part II of our monthly update to Digital Inspiration Readers [read Part I here]

1. Some 210 readers of Digital Inspiration have voted for the Site Feedback Survey and the results are very encouraging (Overall Rating 4.01 out of 5). Most people enjoy our tips and other content but we need to improve the color theme as well as making the archives more accessible. If you haven't participated yet, you can still vote and help us in improving this blog.

2. NDTV [another popular TV channel in India] were at my place yesterday for a shoot on Blogging. The program would be aired on NDTV 24x7 today between 6-7 PM and later repeated on NDTV Profit.

3. I am glad to be part of the Podtech India team now. More on my role and job description later. The new Podctech.net assignment won't effect my posting schedule on the Digital Inspiration blog.

4. Some 55 Technorati members have added this blog to their favorite list on Technorati. You can also do so by just clicking this link - Add to Technorati Favorites

5. What do you want me to blog about ? While there are lot of topic on my plate already, you can always suggest me new topics, send me questions or even your tips. If there are areas that you feel I should improve upon, please let me know. [a.p.agarwal @ gmail]

6. Can you share your geographic location ? Let us know where you're located by joining the Frappr Map - just put your name with city/country on the world map - no registration required. You also get to meet fellow DI readers.